Monday, June 18, 2007

10 Things you may not have known about me...

  1. I have 2 top teeth coming in.
  2. My mama bought me glow-in-the-dark pj's
  3. I can say; cat, hot, more, moo, night night, banana, Dada, mama, and woof.
  4. I like to lay on pillows.
  5. I know were my head, nose, teeth and toes are.
  6. I can take 8 consecutive (running) steps without help!
  7. My hair gets really curly in the heat and humidity.
  8. I love to eat.
  9. I dance whenever I hear music.
  10. My mama and Dada are taking me camping this summer!!!
I am a busy little bee in my glow-in-the-dark PJ's.










4 comments:

in24hours said...

Please visit and share at:

http://in24hours.blogspot.com

If you like this site, do spread the word too! =)

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me such a proud Dadda little man!!...you are precious-cargo as your great-gran would say!!

Moby said...

I can't believe how we both posted top 10s at the same time! Hilarious. Leo is turning into quite the little toddler. That table is the PERFECT size for the Thomas the Tank Engine mat and set btw. smooches!
c

Anonymous said...

I love this baby! He is so darn cute~he is my corn on the cob. Leo is my favorite.